skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Saturday, September 6, 2008
This is how I feel this month!!!
I am so crazy this month!!! Football started and we have finsihed our camps!I think It will slow down by next Fall :o) I will post some pictures next week.
2 comments:
Cynthia
said...
cute comic. somedays i feel that way. :}
CP
September 10, 2008 at 1:02 PM
Bryan Case
said...
Pickles is my favorite comic!
October 26, 2008 at 2:18 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Play list
Our family's love
My bloggin friends!!!
Andrew's Amazing Blog
My Life as a Social Mormon
1 year ago
Country Lovin' sis!!!!
Garage Door Repairs East San Gabriel
9 years ago
The REAL Housewives of Riverton
Valentine Cookies
11 years ago
Robin's Song
Bye Bye WordPress!
15 years ago
Chelsea
Long time, no see
15 years ago
Minson Moments
16 years ago
The Sweetens
Just an Update
16 years ago
GlassWerx's Gifts
17 years ago
Promenade
17 years ago
Newmanoids
17 years ago
Nikolas and Alyssa
he is picking on her like a big brother does!
Alyssa being a goof!
Jordan parkway still she is so buff huh!
Patrick at the Jordan parkway
He did not feel well but he brought me to the parkway he was reading while the kids were playing and I was snap happy!
Down near our house
On our family nature walk on Mothers day this is what I wanted to walk the Jordan park way it was fun!
Our Family
We are so happy to be a family we stick together like glue in the hard times and easy! We always go back to each other!
enjoy our pictures.
Disneyland in April
We went with our friends over Easter it was fun we were able to go there for 2 years in a row with our friends over Easter silly we know!
Alyssa at her Vollyball game
They did great this year it was her first time playing!
Nikolas all dressed up WOW what a fine lookin' man!
At my little sisters wedding he is all handsome!
Hailey's baptism
Hailey was baptized by Patrick on 05/31/08
Blog Archive
►
2011
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
2009
(1)
►
March
(1)
▼
2008
(14)
►
December
(3)
▼
September
(3)
Football 2008 so far!
Our Surprise Vaction!
This is how I feel this month!!!
►
July
(7)
►
June
(1)
About Me
How our family looks!
View my complete profile
2 comments:
cute comic. somedays i feel that way. :}
CP
Pickles is my favorite comic!
Post a Comment